The floor slab, floor slab, floor slab and steel slab are not only used as permanent slabs for concrete slabs, but also as the lower part of the slabs to participate in the calculation of the slabs and work together with the concrete. Combination floor. The composite slab has (1)(2)(3) high rigidity (4) convenient and quick construction 5) easy to update (6) structural requirements for industrial production of composite slabs (1) galvanized steel sheets should be used for composite slabs. The thickness of the galvanized layer should still meet the requirements of no rust loss during the service period. (2) The average width of the groove of cast concrete should not be less than 50mm. When a stud connector is provided in the slot, the total height of the combined floor should not be greater than 80 mm. (3) The thickness of the composite panel shall not be less than 90 mm; the thickness of the mixed soil above the top surface of the profiled steel sheet shall not be less than 50 mm.
Products are widely used in power plants, power equipment companies, automobile exhibition halls, steel structure workshops, cement warehouses, steel structure offices, airport terminals, railway stations, stadiums, concert halls, grand theaters, large supermarkets, logistics centers, Olympic venues. Steel structures such as venues.
a. Dynamic loading test, qualified building slabs are subjected to several sets of dynamic loading tests, and the shear-bonding coefficient of the composite slab is obtained. The combined ability of the building slab and concrete is tested, and it is obtained that it is subjected to large span. Design load.
b. Fire test, using 1.5 sets of floor slabs to do 1.5 hour, 2 hours and 3 hours load fire test in the fireproof laboratory, and measure the temperature distribution inside the floor, test whether the floor support plate meets the heat insulation requirements, and is fire resistant. What is the positive bending moment resistance of the stage?
The construction process of the floor slab is generally like this: elastic line → clearing board → lifting → laying board → cutting → pressing → side welding → end welding → leaving hole → blocking → acceptance → stud → cloth reinforced → buried Pieces → pouring → curing. Of course, so many processes are inseparable from good labor organizations, and the following processes can be handled separately according to the actual situation on site. Labor organizations have to be divided into two groups,
The first group is responsible for the transportation of materials, including clearing and reversing, until the floor slab is lifted to the construction site according to the construction progress, including 5 hoists;
The second group is responsible for laying, including laying, cutting, installing, and leaving holes. Each group of 3 people is responsible for one section, and 4 groups work simultaneously at the same level. When arranging steel bars and pouring concrete in the next process, special personnel should be assigned to strengthen the maintenance of the paved floor slabs. The specific approach is:
(1) Firstly, the center line of the steel beam is ejected in the paving area, and the center line of the main beam is the control line for laying the fixed position of the floor board. The center line of the main beam controls the overlapping width of the steel girders of the floor slab and determines the location of the weld joints of the floor slab and the steel beam. The centerline of the secondary beam will determine the weld location of the penetration weld stud. Because it is difficult to observe the specific position of the secondary beam flange after the laying of the floor slab, the center line of the secondary beam and the width of the secondary beam flange are rebounded on the center line of the main beam. When fixing the stud, the center line of the secondary beam and the width of the secondary beam flange should be fixed. Then return to the floor panel on the secondary beam surface.
(2) The stratification and zoning of the floor slabs shall be cleaned out according to the bill of materials at the stacking site, and the number shall be indicated, and the clear layer, area and number shall be distinguished, marked with a marker and delivered to the designated part of the construction accurately.
(3) Special soft slings are used during lifting to ensure that the overall plate of the floor slab is not deformed and partially curled. The steel structure design multi-layer generally adopts a 3-layer one-column installation process (it is unnecessary to say a single layer). When installing the floor-supporting plate, it should be constructed synchronously with the steel-structured column beam, at least 3 layers. Therefore, when the floor slab is lifted, it can only be passed through between the upper and lower beams and columns, and the hoisting work should be layered between the beams and columns.
(4) Cut the corners with a plasma cutting machine or shearing pliers. When cutting the line, the margin should be controlled within 5mm. When pouring concrete, measures should be taken to prevent leakage.
(5) The connection between the floor slab and the side panel of the floor slab is pressed by a bite clamp, so that the single-slab slabs are connected into a whole board. Firstly weld the side of the floor of the building, then fix the ends of both ends, and finally fix it with bolts.
(6) Strengthen concrete maintenance.
The spacing of the steel structure column is generally 5~9.0m×8~15m, the spacing of the secondary beam is 3m, and the length of the floor bearing is 4.97~8.97m. It is difficult to transport and install, especially the vertical lifting building with circular arc area. It is difficult to wear the cover from the top to the bottom in the narrow section of the secondary beam, and the normal process of the secondary beam welding is disturbed. The length of the controlled blanking is 3 to 6 m, which avoids the problem that the secondary beam cannot be lifted during vertical transportation. Special soft slings are used for lifting the floor panels. Check the soft sling for tearing and cutting each time it is lifted. The probe should be protected when the floor panel is placed on the steel beam. When laying the material, the operator should wear a seat belt and ensure that it is fixed on the surrounding safety rope while laying. The welding adopts penetration spot welding connection. Before welding, the corner welding should be prepared for arc welding and the welding current should be adjusted. Because there is no horizontal formwork and vertical support at the bottom of the floor, the fabric should not be too concentrated when pouring concrete, and the flat vibrator should be used in time. Share the vibration.
Precautions during construction
The profile of the floor slab is 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm wide 688mm~940mm, and the height is 5 1 mm ~76mm. The engineering floor slab and reinforced concrete structure work together, which is a composite structure. The laying of the floor slab is connected with the steel beam, the end of the plate is welded with the steel beam, and the stud and the steel beam are penetrated and welded in the middle; the connecting plate is connected with the special clamping tongs and the pressure hole is connected; Galvanized plug plates are spot welded with floor slabs and steel beams. If the profiled cutting plate with curved area is cut by a plasma cutting machine, the slit is smooth and the surface is completely galvanized. The welding of the floor slab is by manual arc spot welding. The welding rod is E4303, the diameter is 3.2mm, the penetration welding point is 16mm. The original design welding point spacing is 305mm, and the welding point is increased by 1 times to ensure the operator does not walk the floor. Deformation, when the concrete is poured, the end of the floor plate does not leak. When the elevation of the floor structure is inconsistent, the method of adding welded steel is adopted to make the horizontal structure a step transition. When the elevation is lowered, the angle of the I-beam is added with the angle steel; when the elevation is raised, the flange of the I-beam is welded with the groove. When the size of the floor is generally greater than 500mm×500mm, the first hole opening method is adopted, that is, the welded steel joist is separated on the steel beam to increase the rigidity of the hole, and the mesh steel bar is broken at the hole, and Steel welding; when the size of the hole is less than 500mm×500mm, the post-opening measures are adopted, that is, the plug dividing plate is added on the floor plate, the mesh reinforcement is penetrated, and the steel bar can be cut after the concrete is poured.
The third generation of reinforced concrete truss floor slabs is a combined formwork in which the steel bars in the slab are processed into reinforced concrete trusses in the factory using imported equipment, and the reinforced concrete trusses and galvanized steel sheets are welded together at the factory. The formwork system combines the steel bars in the concrete floor with the construction formwork to form a load-bearing member capable of withstanding the weight of the wet concrete and the construction load during the construction phase, and the member can be used as the lateral support of the steel beam during the construction phase. In the use phase, the reinforced concrete truss works with the concrete and is subjected to the load used.
1. The truss floor slab has a reasonable force mode and combination mode, and has the overall rigidity of the cast-in-place concrete, which can easily complete the construction and use of the two-way slab, while the ordinary embossed slab is perpendicular to the rib direction.
2. In the construction, the spacing of the beams is more than 3 meters. The ordinary profiled plates are basically to be temporarily supported; the maximum unsupported spacing of the reinforced truss formwork can reach more than 5 meters.
3. Temporary opening of the truss formwork, basically no need for reinforcement, and easy laying of wires and tubes
4, the steel plate does not participate in the force, no fire and anti-corrosion coating, no need to worry about the problem of repair after over-fire, it is safe and economical, the bottom of the board is flat, the net height is guaranteed, the two-way stiffness of the floor is consistent, the seismic performance is good, and the two-way distribution of the closed plate is solved. Reinforcement problem, steel spacing and thickness of concrete protection layer are guaranteed
5, two-way board design and construction is simple, suitable for large-span factory buildings, reasonable plating, reliable quality of stud welding, no penetration welding at the end, good shear resistance of the floor.
Floor board, floor board model: Floor board specifications: YX51-342-1025 open floor board / steel board, YX75-230-690 type floor board, YX75-200-600 (7520 type, galvanized Profiled steel plate), YX75-293-880 (with indented pressure plate), YX76-344-688 (common steel plate), YX75-230-690 floor plate, YX76-305-915 floor plate , 315 type floor board (Shandong Hongxin source research and development new plate type), YX65-185-555 (fully closed type profiled steel plate), YX51-200-600 (swallow-tail type floor plate), YX51-226-678 floor Bearing plate, YX51-253-760 steel bearing plate, YX51-250-750 floor bearing plate, YX51-240-720 steel bearing plate, YX51-305-914 floor bearing plate, YX50-180-720 floor bearing plate, YX35- 125-750 profiled steel plate, YX51-330-992 floor plate and so on.
Shrinking combination floor yx51-190-760
Yx75-200-600 (open type)