The light steel keel is a metal skeleton for construction which is made of high-quality continuous hot-dip galvanized strip as a raw material and rolled by a cold bending process. It is used for the decoration of non-load-bearing walls and building roofs made of light-weight plates such as gypsum board and decorative plasterboard. It is suitable for the decoration of various building roofs, the inner and outer walls of buildings and the foundation materials of scaffolding ceilings.
The quality of light steel keel is the decisive factor:
1. High quality steel strip with high quality;
2. Light steel keel forming equipment;
3. The thickness deviation of the light steel keel steel strip;
4. Double-sided galvanizing of light steel keel;
5. Appearance quality;
6, fine management of keel manufacturers.
Appearance quality The shape of the light steel keel should be flat and the edges and corners should be clear. The incisions are not allowed to have burrs and deformations that affect the use. The galvanized layer is not allowed to have defects such as peeling, tumor, and falling off. When the appearance quality is checked, visual inspection should be carried out under the condition that the light is bright at 0.5m from the product. The surface of light steel keel shall be galvanized and rust-proof, and the amount of galvanized on both sides shall be not less than 120g/m*m.
Use the water level gauge to copy the horizontal point on the corner of each wall (column) in the room (if the wall is long, copy a few points in the middle), and pop up the level line (the level line is usually 500mm from the ground), from the level line to the level The ceiling design height plus 12mm (the thickness of a layer of white bone plate), with the powder line along the wall (column) pops up the level line, which is the lower skin line of the ceiling keel. At the same time, according to the ceiling plan, the position of the main keel is popped up on the concrete roof. The main keel should be divided from the center of the ceiling to the two sides, the maximum spacing is 1000mm, and the fixed point of the boom is marked. The fixed point spacing of the boom is 900~1000mm. If the beam and pipe fixing points are larger than the design and regulation requirements, the fixed point of the boom should be increased.
Fixed hanging rod
The suspension rods are fixed by expansion bolts. If the length of the boom is less than 1000mm, the boom of φ6 can be used. If it is 1000mm, the φ8 boom should be used, and the reverse support should be set. The boom can be cold drawn steel and round steel, but the round steel bar should be straightened by mechanical means. For the ceiling of the superior, the length of the boom is less than 1000mm, and the φ8 boom can be used. If it is larger than 1000mm, the φ10 boom should be used and the reverse support should be set. One end of the boom is welded with the L30×30×3 corner code (the aperture of the corner code should be determined according to the diameter of the boom and the expansion bolt), and the other end can be tapped with a screw larger than lOOmm, or the finished screw can be purchased. welding. The finished boom should be rust-proofed. The boom is fixed on the floor with expansion bolts and punched with an impact hammer.
Hanging the beam on the beam
1) The hanging rod should be straight and have sufficient carrying capacity. When the pre-embedded rods need to be lengthened, the welding must be lapped and the welds should be even and full.
2) The distance between the boom and the end of the main keel shall not exceed 300mm, otherwise the boom shall be added.
3) Additional hangers should be provided for ceiling lamps, tuyères and inspection ports.
V type hanging keel installation attention
1. When used for ceiling, the long side of the gypsum board must be laid perpendicular to the sub keel or flat in each city. The distance between the fixing piece (self-tapping screws) and the gypsum board is about 10-16mm. When tightening, the gypsum board must be with the skeleton. Secure
2. When fixing the plate, it should be fixed from the long side and the short side of the middle of one plate. After the nail is positioned, the nail head is slightly buried in the plate, but the plate surface must not be damaged;
3. When the gypsum board is docked, it must be tight. The joint must be reinforced with keel. The gypsum board should be installed under the condition of no stress. It should not be placed under strong pressure. It should be ensured that the bottom surface of the sub keel is in the same plane, and the keel is connected to the long joint. Should be staggered.
The paint keel is made of cold-rolled continuous hot-dip galvanized steel strip and baking strip as a raw material, and a thin-walled profile of a reasonable "T"-shaped cross-section structure is formed by a cold-bending process.
The installation of the side keel shall be elasticized according to the design requirements. The L-shaped galvanized light steel strip shall be fixed on the pre-buried wooden brick with a self-tapping screw along the horizontal keel line on the wall (column); if it is a concrete wall (column), it may be used for shooting. The nail is fixed and the spacing of the nails is not to be greater than the spacing of the secondary keels of the ceiling.
Install the main keel
1) The main keel should be hung on the boom. The main keel spacing is 900 to 1000 mm. The main keel is divided into a light steel keel and a T-shaped keel. Light steel keel can be used with UC50 medium keel and UC38 small keel. The main keel should be installed parallel to the length of the room, and should be arched. The height of the arch is 1/200 to 1/300 of the span of the room. The cantilever section of the main keel should not be larger than 300mm, otherwise the boom should be added. The length of the main keel should be docked, and the butt joints of adjacent keels should be staggered from each other. After the main keel is hung, it should be basically leveled.
2) The ceiling with a span of more than 15m should be placed on the main keel, adding a large keel every 15m, and the vertical main keel is welded firmly.
3) If there is a large shape ceiling, the shape part should be welded to the frame with angle steel or flat steel, and it should be firmly connected with the floor.
Install the secondary keel
The secondary keel is divided into two types: the keel and the dark keel. Dark keel ceiling: When the cover panel is installed, the secondary keel is enclosed in the shed, and the secondary keel is not visible on the ceiling surface. Ming keel ceiling: When the cover panel is installed, the secondary keel is exposed under the cover panel, and the secondary keel can be seen on the surface of the ceiling. The secondary keel should be installed close to the main keel. The distance between the secondary keels is 300 to 600 mm. The secondary keel is divided into a T-shaped paint keel, a T-shaped aluminum alloy keel, and a special keel with various strip gusset manufacturers. When the secondary keel is fixed on the main keel by the T-shaped galvanized iron piece connecting piece, the two ends of the secondary keel should be placed on the horizontal flange of the L-shaped side keel, and the strip-shaped gusset has a special yin line as the side keel.
V-type hanging keel light steel keel
V-type hanging keel is also called card keel, national decorative material patent number (main dragon - ZL002 63956.4; deputy dragon - ZL003 34437.1). In the design and manufacture, it breaks the traditional form of ceiling keel and uses high-quality snowboard as raw material. It has strong fire, rust and anti-aging properties. All functions have passed the national inspection (GB11981-2001). The construction is convenient and the effect is outstanding. It is widely used in modern decoration engineering.
The two sides of the V-shaped groove are symmetrically and orderly arranged with an anchor-like hook. The hook can be formed into an imperial or metric combination with the auxiliary keel. The main keel and the auxiliary keel are connected with an eight-centimeter screw to make it stronger and durable. .
Partition wall light steel keel
Light steel keels are widely used in luxury villas, high-end hotels, office buildings and shopping malls. It is sturdy, durable, and highly resistant to corrosion. It is also popular with construction units and construction units in terms of price, reducing the quality concerns of the project during construction, and frequent maintenance due to material quality problems during use. Greatly reduce the construction cost and various troubles caused by maintenance during use.
It is also very important in the thickness of the light steel keel. It plays a role in the bearing of the wall. In large luxury hotels and office buildings, most of them use light steel keels as partition walls. In the decoration of hotel rooms, most of the guest rooms are equipped with The weight of the partition wall between the rooms is very important, because on the side of the room, the general design uses wallpaper and latex paint, and the decorative material on the single wall is lighter than the crop weight.